Friday, October 30, 2009

Doc. Appointment went very well

At my doctor appointment yesterday the cathater test went really well. She said the cathater went in very easily which will make it easy to transfer the embryos. All in all I'm really excited about that. After that appointment I had just enough time to gets some lunch with my husband before we had our injection class. The class was very overwhelming and informative. I have 4 different medications that I have to inject on a daily bases througout my whole cycle. We even got to practice and I must admit Rich did a wonderful job. He was a little nervous but got the job done without hurting me LOL.

Today I got all my meds in and I'm so overwhelmed. I must have 100+ needles and 100+ viles of drugs. Is all this necessary? My God I hope it's worth it in the end and we get blessed with more children.

My next appointment is Monday at 8:45am. I'm curious to know what will happen at that appointment?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment