Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CYCLE CANCELED

So I have been really upset the last few days or I would have posted this earlier. On Friday my number spiked up way to high to do the IVF. They went up to 5200 and something. I can't believed this happened. In the beginning my E2 levels were slow to go up and then I over stimmed. I just don't get it. Not only was the cycle canceled and we have to wait and start all over but we are out the original $3991 but I also spent $2200 on my injestable medications that are obviously not returns or refund able:( This whole experience has been an emotional roller coaster. My arms are all bruised up and sore from all the blood draws. Believe me it would all be worht it if it we for a pregnancy and not a canceled cycle. URGH I don't even know what's next or when I will start my period or if we will even be able to do IVF again next month:(

No comments:

Post a Comment