Friday, November 13, 2009

Today's news is still not much better

The only thing good about today was the fact that my numbers tripled but they are still exteremly low. The doc. said she is not sure why my body is not responding the way it should to all my injections. I'm just really scared that we will have to cancel the cycle. I have to go in for bloodwork at 8am on Sunday and again 8am on Monday along with an ultrasound at 9am Monday morning.

So today on the radio Maria Shaw was on 97.5. She is a well known local psychic. So I took a chance and called in to see what she had to say regarding our infertility. I told her name name, DOB and Rich's DOB. My question was, "My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years and this is our 1st month doing IVF.....what does the future look like?" The 1st thing she said was I SEE TWINS.....and my reply was AWESOME. She also said that the best time would be March 5th-July 2010. She said do get discouraged by me saying that because it can still happen now but that will be yourti me. I'm so excited. The thought of twins is overwhelming is a joyous way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment